Create A New Registry Account
Get immediate access today in one easy step!
Terms & Conditions
Site Disclaimer & Terms
The Ferrari F512M Registry is owned/managed by Car Collector Data A subsidiary of BATL Group LLC
Terms and Conditions of Use
Last update posted: December 10, 2023
ferrari-f512m-usa-registry.com is a site that provides a variety of information on vintage/collectible automobiles to keep collectors better informed on values of collectible cars. The information that this service brings together is complied through a variety of means, mostly manually driven to attempt to capture as many transactional data points on vehicle values as possible. These data sets are the basis for our algorithmic approach to forecasting pricing out into the future. At the present time, ferrari-f512m-usa-registry.com is not an automobile broker or dealer and does not sell, exchange, buy, or offer for sale, negotiate or attempt to negotiate, a sale or exchange of an interest in any vehicle listed for sale on our service. However, we intend to provide a service that provides links to all vehicles for sale of any given model. When that service becomes live, by clicking on the link to take you to that particular listing, you agree that ferrari-f512m-usa-registry.com and its owners and affiliates bear no responsibility for the accuracy of the content that is on the linked site.
We may at any time, amend or otherwise change the terms of this Agreement. We will give notice of any changes to these terms and conditions on our site and via email communication to our users. Use of this site thereafter indicates your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
Throughout this Agreement, the words "we," "us," "our", and "ours" refer to Car Collector Data, Inc. a subsidiary of BATL Group LLC, a Delaware corporation, its officers and employees. The words "you," "your," and "yours" refer to you, the user of our website.
In consideration for your use of our Site(s), you agree to provide true, current, accurate, and complete information about yourself as requested, and to update such information as may be necessary to keep it true, current, accurate, and complete. You agree that you will use the Site(s) in a manner that complies with all applicable laws, and you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any content that you upload, download, transmit or otherwise process using the Site(s).
You agree not to:
- Use the Site(s) with the intent to defraud us, any user of the Site(s), or any other party, including, but not limited to, using the Site(s) to solicit sales fraudulently or using the Site(s) to engage another party in a fraudulent transaction.
- Use the Site(s) to transmit content that includes any virus, worm, Trojan horse, sniffer, or other code designed to acquire information about other users or disrupt the functionality or availability of any computer program, database, the Site(s) or any other Internet host.
- Use the Site(s) to publicly broadcast, transmit, or display content for "pay-per-download" or other commercial purposes
- Upload any unsolicited promotional content, advertising materials, "spam," chain letters, unauthorized links to other websites, or other such solicitations.
Transmit any content that violates:
- Any applicable local, state, national, or international laws
- Any unsolicited promotional content or materials
- Any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, rights of publicity, or other intellectual property rights
- Transmit any data, text, video, audio, software, or other Content that is offensive, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, harassing, threatening, tortious, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, hateful, defamatory, harmful to minors, or is otherwise objectionable.
By participating in any Forum (including but not limited to sending messages, posting comments or replies), providing any User Submission, or otherwise using our Site(s), You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- No information contained in any submissions is false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your items for submission.
All items submitted to our site are accompanied with your agreement to provide an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up, worldwide, royalty-free license (sub-licensable through multiple tiers) to:
- Use, distribute, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, adapt, publish, translate, and publicly display your submitted items, in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed, including, without limitation, incorporation into any technology, product, or service as long as NO PERSONAL DATA IS REVEALED AT ANY TIME.
- Display advertisements in connection with your submission and to use your submission for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Use, sell, offer to sell, make, have made, and import your submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that We deem appropriate in our sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service we offer).
- We are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind relating to your submitted items.
This site may contain material which users may have copied electronically and submitted from other sources. due to the fact that there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, e.g., websites, automotive blogs, pinterest, instagram and other image repositories, bulletin boards, chat sites; it is impossible to determine if any message, record or image on this site infringes the copyright of another party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately so the potential infringement can be addressed promptly. Please follow the guidelines below to notify us of a potential infringement
- Using the ContactUs page on the site, please select the "Copyright" item in the MessageTo dropdown
- The notice must identify the work or works allegedly infringed, and a link to the page on the site must be provided.
- You must provide contact information including your phone number, email address and your mailing address.
- Your notice should explain why you believe that the use of the material complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work allegedly infringed, is required. If no signature is present the notification will be discarded.
- You agree that the notice, once you send it, is made under penalty of perjury, and state that it is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the exclusive right(s) allegedly infringed.
We will take every precaution to make sure owner data will never be displayed on our site. If owners wish to let other users know they own a vehicle either in chat, private meassage or any other medium, that is up to the owner. If an owner sees any reference to their ownership of the car on the site, it is your duty to report that to us so we can get it rectified as soon as possible.
As the owner/manager of this registry website, Car Collector Data will update records monthly for each vehicle. If the volume of records collected warrants, data uploads will be more frequent. Registered users (Only registered vehicle owners can be permissioned to add records to that car's file) will have full access to add, update, and edit current records. If a user feels a record is invalid, please use the contact us button to alert us to what record for what vehicle you feel is inaccurate and some verification of such. Those items will be reviewed by the staff, and if deemed valid, the record will be deleted.
Our goal is to have as thorough a history of each vehicle as is possible. This benefits you the owner as it enhances the value of your vehicle. It will also aid you when/if you ever decide to sell the vehicle as the buyer now has the means to easily and completely vet the vehicle as a full history will be available here for them to research.
We provide charts of price history, a price forecasting algorithm, a large sales history going back to 2015, links to cars, parts and memorabilia for sale. All this items are to be used at your own discretion. We provide these tools to you to use at your own risk, we take no responsibility for what decisions you choose to make with this data.
We strongly encourage you, the user, to help improve this community by following the rules and reporting those that do not. Please report any and all content/users that you find breaking the rules using the contact form on the site.
Registered vehicle owners are STRONGLY advised to only edit or add verifiable data. For example, a service record can be added (please include most line items of work done), the vendor name, date done and any other pertinent data to the service. Once you submit, you will be able to attach a copy of the service record to be stored in the database for that vehicle. We purge the owners name and address from the document prior to saving in the database.
We kindly request all owners, when they first register, to please peruse the records for their vehicle thoroughly. If there are numerous changes required, please send us an email to email@example.com noting the vehicle vin, series number and a list of records that need to be edited, and what the edited text to be added should be. These will be reviewed in a timely fashion, and usually require 1-2 emails to check and verify all the changes prior to them being enacted.
ferrari-f512m-usa-registry.com and its owners and affiliates bear no responsibility for the accuracy of the content on this site. The data on this site is accumulated through a variety of methods, some of which are outlined below:
- Paid services such as CarFax, BeenVerified, F-Registry
- Auction Site Databases
- Dealer Sold Listings
- Content posted by verified, registered users
- Content posted by the site owners from events attended